Hand sanitisers and washing your hands with a soap-free cleanser and water are two of the best ways to help avoid the spread of germs. Aqium Antibacterial Hand Sanitiser has the added benefit of moisturising your hands with every use.
Good hand hygiene is one of the best ways to help avoid the spread of germs. A few simple ways to help you have good hand hygiene are to use soap and water or an antibacterial hand sanitiser like Aqium.
• Aqium is a quick and convenient way to sanitise your hands on the go.
• Aqium kills 99.99% of germs fast.
• Aqium is non sticky and air dries quickly so you don’t need to wash, rinse or dry your hands.
• Aqium contains moisturisers to help leave your hands soft, refreshed, and hygienically clean.
• Aqium is a hospital grade formulation.
* Kills 99.99% of germs according to BS EN 1276:2009.
Alcohol, Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Panthenol (pro-Vitamin B5), Acrylates /C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Parfum.