Nappy rash is the most common skin condition that can affect your little one during infancy(1). That’s why we developed pediatrician recommended QV Baby Barrier Cream. The soothing, rich formula helps protect delicate skin against nappy rash. It forms a barrier that shields baby’s skin from water, detergents, chemicals and other irritants. QV Baby Barrier Cream’s non sticky, non greasy, low irritant formulation and moisturising base also helps to rehydrate skin and prevent moisture loss from baby’s soft bottom.
(1). Concannon P, Gisoldi E, Phillips S and Grossman R: Diaper Dermatitis: A therapeutic dilemma. Results of a double-blind placebo controlled trial of miconazole nitrate 0.25%. Pediatric Dermatology 18(2):149. 2001.
• Forms a barrier to shield baby’s skin from water, detergents, chemicals and other irritants.
• Non sticky, non greasy protective cream.
• Low irritant formulation.
• Suitable for the most sensitive areas of the body.
• Moisturising base helps to rehydrate skin and prevent moisture loss.
• Vegan Friendly - contains no animal derived ingredients.
vCream suitable for sensitive skin.